Terms and Conditions – Beceuty Medical Aesthetics
In this Agreement, the terms ‘Beceuty Medical Aesthetics’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means Beceuty Medical Aesthetics, a UK based business.
The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ mean you, the Customer as defined below.
The term ‘Agreement’ means these terms and conditions, together with any relevant price schedules and other related documentation.
Please take the time to read this document carefully, as it forms a binding obligation between you and Beceuty Medical Aesthetics.
Definitions & Construction
The following words and phrases have the following meanings…
- ‘Customer’ means a person that employs our services
- ‘Database’ means any collation of information stored by Beceuty Medical Aesthetics in electronic form relating to customers
- ‘Device’ means a personal computer or other electronic device, including smartphones, tablets or similar
- ‘Event Manager’ refers to the organisation responsible for the venue in which an event is being held
- ‘Personal Data’ means personal information (as defined in the Data Protection Legislation) relating to the customers as acquired by Beceuty Medical Aesthetics via the website or Facebook page
- ‘Website’ means the website currently found at http://www.beceutymedicalaesthetics.wordpress.com and any other web pages hosted or powered by www.beceutymedicalaesthetics.wordpress.com including where such web pages use the branding of an entity other than Beceuty Medical Aesthetics.
- ‘Website content’ means all data, artwork, layout, trademarks, logos, photographs, recordings or other materials comprising the website or made available at the website
The customer agrees to comply with the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement, and in particular the Customer agrees…
- To comply with all relevant laws, regulations and statutes when using the Website
- Not to do or attempt to do anything which interferes with the operation of the Website, including any attempt to gain unauthorised access or to use any of the Website content.
- Not to re-sell, reproduce or exploit any item or website content, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that all details provided to Beceuty Medical Aesthetics are correct and complete, and for informing Beceuty Medical Aesthetics of any changes to the information the customer has provided
- Beceuty Medical Aesthetics will not make any personal data available to a third party, or disclose the information to anyone
- Beceuty Medical Aesthetics may retain personal data as part of a database with the customers’ permission
Beceuty Medical Aesthetics grants to the customer, a non-exclusive, limited, revocable and personal licence to use the website and the website content for the purpose of browsing and gaining information about us and our services. Unless the customer has specific agreement with us, such licence does not include any right for the customer, or any third party to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, publicly display, encode, translate, transmit, ‘mirror’ or distribute in any way to any other computer, server, website or other medium, any Website Content for 1) publication or distribution; or 2) for any commercial purpose.
Links to external websites
Beceuty Medical Aesthetics is not responsible for the content of any linked website and cannot take responsibility for the consequences of your using the information or services on linked websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time.
Beceuty Medical Aesthetics does not endorse or favour any specific commercial product or business. Non-government sites linked to from this website are present only because they may be useful additions to the information we provide. A link to the third party website does not imply endorsement; you must use your own judgement to decide whether the information or service provided on that website is suitable for your needs. If a website is not linked to Beceuty Medical Aesthetics, this does not mean or imply that it is unsatisfactory.
Websites that Beceuty Medical Aesthetics link to may have their own terms and conditions that are different to our own website. Please do not assume that Beceuty Medical Aesthetics’ terms and conditions apply to other websites.
Beceuty Medical Aesthetics may, in its sole discretion, vary this Agreement or impose new or additional terms and conditions at any time by posting such variations or additions on the Website. The customer’s continued use of the website after such variations or additions have been posted shall be deemed to constitute the customer’s agreement to such variations or additions.
Beceuty Medical Aesthetics shall not be in breach of its responsibility under this Agreement, where an event is prevented by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. We will take reasonable steps to mitigate the effects of any such circumstances.